Sunday, January 8, 2012

For you.

Ages I have walked.
Endlessly through blood,
Wading in tears,
Forever in my anguish.

Others have I found.
In my shoes they strode.
Broken, shattered, shamed.

Honor bound,
An oath given when the world was young.
When the stars were new.
I pledged my devotion.

Saved them I did.
My goal, my mission.
Forsaking myself.
Devoured by their burdens.

I took their loads upon me.
Stronger I thought myself.
Immortal, capable, unyielding.

I was right.
As always.

Capable. Unyielding.
The word Noble hangs in the air like a stale taste.
there was one thing however.

Something I considered a possibility.
This thing I though I could overcome.
Something I have endured for ages.

It was old when the world was new.
It was my only concern.
My only fear.
When I fell.

Grigori, we fell.
Our reasons our own.
Our purpose unclear.
Free we were.

Slaves to our faults.
bound to our needs.
Severed from that light.

And so those of us who could carried on.
Slowly we failed.
One,
by one.

You my darling are different.
You are what we fought for.
What we died for.
What we fell for.

You are perfection.
Beauty.
Hope.

In you I place my self.
My love, my dreams.
Countless I have saved.
Spared their fates.

You my love.
You spare me,
From mine.

My hero,
My hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment