Monday, May 16, 2011

Super Heroes

Tonight was a good time to see a ghost if ever there was one. A moonless night with thick mist on the ground.

So I went in search of one.
I went to the grave
The site of my death.
And wondered if he would return.

I stood there, asking answerless questions into the night.
No answers came.
No clues given.
Save one.

I now know the name of the one
Who shares my grave.
I regret that I did not know you in life.
We probably wouldn't have been friends though.
Im kind of an ass.

But this is for you Angela
A person of which I know nothing.
Only that you were unfortunate enough not to walk away from that place.
That nexus of power.

The site is astonishing.
Unremarkable at day,
Mystifying at night.
It is where the templar died.
Where Z broke his chains.
And where I was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment