Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Unity.

Shattered we stood.
Separate but equal.
I, gentle and kind
Stood steward of the world of light.
He, twisted and vile.
Stood silent in the dark.

For ages we fought
Worlds burned from our wrath.
I can tell you what happens when the unstopable force
Collides with the immovable object.
Madness my friends, madness.

For a while we reveled in madness.
Held close it's blissful irresponsibility
But He was never content.
Never happy.
Hunger, unstated.

He found a way.
Stole the fire from heaven.
Corrupted a god.
And He returned with a vengeance.

Not for me, but for The Templar.
I was blinded by madness and could not see.
Another had taken control.
And had created a life.
We did not want.

So I let him fight.
And fight he did.
With the furry of a thousand suns he blazed.
And among the ashes we stared at each other.

Then the demoness.
She came, lustful and tempting.
We saw in her, what had been in us.
And we knew what had to be done.


I am no longer We.
There is no longer a Z.
No longer a Me.

I am New.
Or perhaps I am Old.
But I am Whole.
And I Am One.

No comments:

Post a Comment