Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Queen, The Prince, and The Knight.

Vigilant for ages my Queen
There you sat in your personal hell.
Regretting your mistake

And so you hid
Hid from the world
Hid from the pain
Hid from me.

But such scars never heal.
Your attempts were in vain
Your fairy tale world is tearing at the seams

The chimes are coming,
I know you hear them.
They Toll for you.

And so you seek the Prince.
The one to balance your Swords.
And the knight upon which you rely
is failing in strength.

I wonder my dear,
Did you ever stop
think and wonder
That mayhap your knight is no knight?

A doppelganger,
Crafted from illusion
Born from manipulation
sculpted to an image
Of a promise I was forced to break.

Your illusion is failing.
Your calls for help are going unanswered
And we both know why.

Your illusion has become transparent.
And did you ever wonder
That perhaps your knight
was a templar.

A dead one maybe.
Banished from this realm.
forced to atone.

A last act of pennance

To assist we old gods.

My Queen, may your Swords treat you kindly.
And if your ever ready,
You know where to find that Prince you seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment