Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A New Beginning.

How could i have been so blind?
I focused on a fate of a different kind.
Lost the salvation to the darkness of my mind

The light I sought
has been here all along

In foolishness I fought
against a fate that was not mine
and pain we brought 
when below our noses was the sign

free from battle
free from war
finally it is seen
hiding among ruin and damnation

failed we did 
along paths that were not our own
separate we stood
in lives that were not ours

as long as I've toiled against my foe
if this is my fate
then let it be so

she is the light
the hope in which i drown
my soul is not my own
hers it shall stay

and in light we shall bathe
and the darkness be burned. 
despite demons and angels, for her I have yearned.

No comments:

Post a Comment