Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Leviathan

It had been some time since I gazed upon the Chained Maiden preferring to let her toil in her task and safeguard her ward. But I needed a new general, or perhaps an admiral? The form he should take has troubled me. Her advise I sought.

Human like the others? Or something more fitting of his aquatic home? A great leviathan from the depths to consume great vessels? Aerial maybe, an albatross with the wind at its back? She reminds me Poseidon's depths are treacherous and wonders if my attempts might draw his ire, or that of frightful Dagon.

No matter The Leviathan it was, as so he came forth as his siblings before him a beast for war. Not a war of gods and demons of which we are accustomed but a war of men. No light to banish, no void to purge. Only Blood and Steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment